ARSCLIB October 2019

ARSC t-shirt holiday sale!

Rebecca Chandler <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Oct 2019 15:24:03 -0400

Due to the popularity of the ARSC t-shirt sale in May, we are offering
another sale in time for the holiday season. This time, the t-shirts will
be shipped directly to you in a USPS Priority envelope.

Orders are due no later than November 15th and will ship by December 13th.

T-shirts will cost $20 plus $7.65 for shipping. Once we have reached the
minimum order of t-shirts, you will receive an invoice via PayPal. *If we
do not reach the minimum order, we will cancel the sale and you will not be
invoiced.* You must submit payment via PayPal prior to shipment.

**Proceeds will benefit the ARSC Restricted Fund for research grants.**

Submit your order here! <https://forms.gle/kQTLEr3CKvPRmTbw8>

--If you wish to order multiple t-shirts, please resubmit the form for each
one. If multiple shirts are going to a single location, I will send them
together and let you know the combined shipping cost.--

Feel free to reach out to me off-list with any questions.

--

Rebecca Chandler

New York | Wisconsin | Florida | Wyoming

917-475-9630
https://weareavp.com <https://www.weareavp.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/WeAreAVP> <https://twitter.com/WeAreAVP>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/732498/>