Help for ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ARSCLIB Home

ARSCLIB  January 2019

ARSCLIB January 2019

Re: Did Radio Netherlands make it to the library?

Thom <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 26 Jan 2019 16:14:57 -0500

One can look in Worldcat to see which recordings have been cataloged:
http://www.worldcat.org/

Libraries have a subscription database version with better searching
capabilities called First Search.

These databases show which libraries hold which discs. (I'm not saying
every disc has been cataloged or their records made available there, but
it's a start). Just my opinion.

Thom Pease
Library of Congress