Help for ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ARSCLIB Home

ARSCLIB  November 2019

ARSCLIB November 2019

Re: Audiovisual archiving community in Oregon/Pacific Northwest?

Nathan Georgitis <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 Nov 2019 23:09:45 +0000

Hello Valeria,

I am in Eugene and may be able to help you.

Please feel free to contact me off list at the email below.

Thank you,
Nathan

Nathan Georgitis
Archivist for Digital Collections
Special Collections & University Archives
University of Oregon Libraries
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403