ARSCLIB February 2019

Inquiry about JK Stevenson

Nathan Coy <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 9 Feb 2019 10:40:37 -0800

Hello,

I have a patron at the Burlingame Public Library researching Daniel Gregory
Mason's Fanfare For Friends; one of the fanfares commissioned by Eugene
Goossens during WW2 that includes the famous Fanfare for the Common Man. A
person with the youtube handle JK Stevenson posted a sound recording of it
on youtube and then it was removed. Does anyone happen to have a contact
for this person or knowledge of the recording source.

We have attempted contact through youtube and various other social media
avenues unsuccessfully. He also is on contact with the Cincinnati symphony
among other places on the topic. We also have tracked down a score in
Australia but no sound recording.

Any leads on JK Stevenson or a sound recording of this composition are much
appreciated,

Nathan  Coy

Any help is appreciated