Help for ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ARSCLIB Home

ARSCLIB  February 2020

ARSCLIB February 2020

Enroll in our online course Introduction to OpenRefine

Emily Nimsakont <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Feb 2020 16:00:47 +0000

Join us for the Amigos Library Services online course Introduction to OpenRefine.

This course consists of one 2-hour session on March 4, 2020, from 2 to 4 pm Central Time.

Do you deal with library data or metadata? Perhaps in your library catalog records, digital repository metadata, or even spreadsheets? As the amount of data we deal with grows, so do the errors and inconsistencies in that data, resulting in the manual correction of these issues becoming even more time consuming. To help you with your data clean-up needs, this course will review OpenRefine, the software which allows users to quickly view, identify inconsistencies in, and enhance a variety of data.

Early Bird registration for this class ends February 12 - register now to save! To register, go to https://www.amigos.org/node/6090.

Emily Dust Nimsakont
Cataloging and Metadata Trainer
Amigos Library Services
972-340-2825

Work Smarter, Not Harder: Innovating Technical Services Workflows
Online Conference
February 13, 2020
Register<https://www.amigos.org/work_smarter?qt-work_smarter_not_harder_innovati=2#qt-work_smarter_not_harder_innovati>