Help for ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ARSCLIB Home

ARSCLIB  January 2019

ARSCLIB January 2019

Re: [EXT] Consult regarding databases, archives and mapping in music research

Jacob Rekedal <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Jan 2019 17:48:39 -0300

Thanks very much, Maristella, I’ll have a look at your recommendations. I have clarity about the concepts I want represented in all of this, but really no clarity at all about the technical side of bringing them out. For any other tips, or if anyone would be willing to have a more detailed conversation off-list, thanks in advance.

¡Saludos!
-Jacob