ARSCLIB February 2019

Re: Inquiry about JK Stevenson

Karl Miller <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 10 Feb 2019 00:48:55 +0000

The last email I have from Jim was about a year ago.
Karl
    On Saturday, February 9, 2019, 12:42:04 PM CST, Nathan Coy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Hello,

I have a patron at the Burlingame Public Library researching Daniel Gregory
Mason's Fanfare For Friends; one of the fanfares commissioned by Eugene
Goossens during WW2 that includes the famous Fanfare for the Common Man. A
person with the youtube handle JK Stevenson posted a sound recording of it
on youtube and then it was removed. Does anyone happen to have a contact
for this person or knowledge of the recording source.

We have attempted contact through youtube and various other social media
avenues unsuccessfully. He also is on contact with the Cincinnati symphony
among other places on the topic. We also have tracked down a score in
Australia but no sound recording.

Any leads on JK Stevenson or a sound recording of this composition are much
appreciated,

NathanĀ  Coy

Any help is appreciated