Help for ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ARSCLIB Home

ARSCLIB  March 2020

ARSCLIB March 2020

Upcoming Training - Don't Stand So Close to Me - Strategies you need right now to respond to COVID-19 in your face-to-face and remote work spaces

Emily Nimsakont <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Mar 2020 16:18:53 +0000

Know and Go: Don't Stand So Close to Me - Strategies you need right now to respond to COVID-19 in your face-to-face and remote work spaces
Thursday, March 19th 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. CT

"Should we really cancel this event we've spent months planning?" "How do I protect my staff?" While much of the concern about COVID-19 is focused on end consumers of services and goods, it's time to take a serious look at your most valuable assets - the service providers. Take time now to Identify your role in planning and response. Join us for quick and not-so-dirty strategies to deal with COVID-19 updates regarding your library and community. Learn about the library's legal obligation, ways to collaborate, communicate changes and mitigate challenges. We'll share ways to support and offer your services through remote work and online marketing of resources.
Learning Objectives:
* Learn about COVID-19 national updates and impacts on libraries
* Highlight ways in which libraries of all types are responding
* Improve or develop your plan for responding to COVID-19 changes and support your library

https://www.amigos.org/civicrm/event/info%3Fid%3D1293%26amp%3Breset%3D1

Event Fee:
Amigos Member: Free
Non-member: $35.00