Help for ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ARSCLIB Home

ARSCLIB  July 2019

ARSCLIB July 2019

Re: Seeking training for analog video digitization

"Paul T. Jackson" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Jul 2019 12:32:04 -0700

Here are some resources:
     This first one is over, but if at all possible, I would recommend
you get connected to the Indiana University program with Sony/Memnon.
https://libraries.indiana.edu/bavass2019

     There are a couple of courses at Arizona U.
https://ischool.arizona.edu/courses/dig-cur-pres-fa-17

     Association of Moving Image Archivists.
https://amianet.org/resources/education/

     Some courses in audio-visual are given here:
https://www.nedcc.org/preservation-training/training-currentlist

Paul T. Jackson
Trescott Research