Help for ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ARSCLIB Home

ARSCLIB  February 2019

ARSCLIB February 2019

Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Observations? Opinions? Rek-o-Kut turntable

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2019 06:57:27 -0800

I got the same thing. I believe someone harvested all our emails from the list. Delete them everyone!
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

Begin forwarded message:

> Good Morning
>
> Please see the attached document.
>
> Contact me if you have any further questions.
>
> Zip:Password - 1234567
>
> Respectfully.

edited for your safety. DO NOT click on the zip attachment or links!
<L>