Help for ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB Archives

ARSCLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ARSCLIB Home

ARSCLIB  January 2019

ARSCLIB January 2019

Re: Did Radio Netherlands make it to the library?

"Paul T. Jackson" <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 26 Jan 2019 13:03:54 -0800

Most tapes/recordings were likely distributed by members of the NAEB
(National Association of Educational Broadcasters) and perhaps it would be
best to contact those stations for information on the recordings held. Many
of these stations have extensive collections. One with which I was involved
in 1964--5 was WUOM-FM. We had an extensive collection of Jazz recordings
and a start up syndicated program on Jazz.

You and research should be in contact with these stations.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Educational_Radio_Network

Paul T. Jackson
Trescott Research
Steilacoom, WA 98338