ARSCLIST  May 2014

ARSCLIST May 2014

Re: Contact at LoC or Packard on "War of the Worlds"

Jon Samuels <[log in to unmask]>

Jon Samuels <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 May 2014 10:02:43 -0700

As a clarification to what I wrote before, if you contact LC, y
Randy,

As a clarification to what I wrote before, if you contact LC, you should ask them to check their NBC Collection for the WOW discs, not just their general collection.

Jon Samuels