ARSCLIST  April 2018

ARSCLIST April 2018

Re: Looking for Audio Recording

Mickey Clark <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Apr 2018 14:46:33 -0700

This is a link for a youtube video    which has audio from 1945 show -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwVAcEaUiek

-----Original Message-----
From: Tamara Hallo
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2018 12:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Looking for Audio Recording

My name is Tamara Hallo and I am a professional genealogist in Miami,
Florida. I am putting together information for a client that includes audio
of her mother singing on the radio show
The Morris B. Sachs Amateur Hour sometime around 1945 where she won a
watch.  Does anyone have an idea where I can find recordings of this show?

Thank you,

Tamara Hallo, MLS
Professional Genealogist
www.hallogenealogyservices.com