ARSCLIST  October 2017

ARSCLIST October 2017

Re: Vee Jay Records -- Info?

ARCLIST <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Oct 2017 09:42:41 -0400

Hi Blaine,

Try Eric Lindgren at ARF ARF Records.

http://www.arfarfrecords.com

Cheers

Stewart

Creative Audio Works LLC

On October 31, 2017 at 9:23:57 AM, Blaine Thompson ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

Good Morning, Brain Trust:

I'm Blaine Thompson, and I write an industry publication that details what's new at Indiana radio and TV stations (URL below). Someone stumbled onto my website and asked me:

"I'm doing a documentary on a small record label that originated in Gary, Indiana called Vee Jay Records. I'm seeking audio or video related to the label and its founder Vivian Cater (A Chicago radio DJ, along with stops at WJOB in Hammond and WWCA in Gary.) Carter's show was "Livin' with Vivian."

Might any of you have any leads or information for this person? Please feel free to e-mail me directly. Thank you so much!

Blaine Thompson

Blaine Thompson
Editor, Indiana RadioWatch
http://www.indianaradio.net