ARSCLIST  April 2019

ARSCLIST April 2019

Re: Copyright infringement stuff

Darren Ingram <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Apr 2019 12:42:26 +0300

Do the links actually open to downloadable books? There are a LOT of books
that (generally) that appear to be online, but require a "membership" and
allegedly these memberships may be prompt at taking money but reluctant to
deliver services OR they make it very difficult to cancel. I've recalled
seeing threads about this in the past.

When searching for other materials, sometimes books come up on very strange
URLs that, in turn, direct to such "services". so I would be very
suspicious about (made up URL now) www.pigbreeder434.uu.ala.edu as having a
current book about discographical research, especially when Amazon and the
publisher believe it is only available in print form.

BW, Darren Ingram