ARSCLIST  July 2008

ARSCLIST July 2008

Re: Chaim Tauber was Glue on lacquer

Thomas Stern <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Jul 2008 00:58:00 -0400

If your friend is willing to share, I'd would like to hear them.
Best wishes, Thomas.

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of David Lennick
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 7:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Chaim Tauber was Glue on lacquer

These are for a friend in Toronto who had the discs sent to him..no idea if
anyone has a commercial release in mind but they're wonderful, especially an
item called "Negro Boy" which is an amalgam of St. Louis Blues and Cryin'
For
The Carolines (!). 4 discs here..I don't know if there are any more.

dl