ARSCLIST  October 2019

ARSCLIST October 2019

Re: Book Review: "Sound Recording" by David L. Morton Jr.

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 Oct 2019 10:23:14 -0700

Wow! Thanks for this.When I saw your subject line, I thought here’s another thing I should read. But what you say here means I don’t need to go get it!

I wonder, does the author not know that there exist 16” transcription records, both 78 and 33.3? Sounds as though she both didn’t do her due diligance, and didn’t live thru the eras she expounds on…like some of us here!

It would be a service to the future if you could make the author aware of the errors…

Thanks,
<L&g