ARSCLIST  June 2014

ARSCLIST June 2014

Re: Extramusical Sounds in Music (was Phonobombs)

"Hooyenga, Susan Marie" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Jun 2014 19:58:34 +0000

You and Randy are right, the topic has changed.

And Richard, you've reminded me of Brian Eno's use of a typewriter in "China My China," in his album, Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy).  It starts around 1:45:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4sKHw_IX_g

Susan