ARSCLIST  November 2010

ARSCLIST November 2010

Jaz media

Lincoln Zimmanck <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:00:08 -0700

regarding Tom Fine's last request for his Jaz drives, we have about 25
new Iomega 1GB media for them, if
anyone is interested, please contact me off list.
Thank you,
Lincoln Zimmanck
--
Lincoln Zimmanck sales consultant Audio Intervisual Design 1155 N. La
Brea Ave. West Hollywood, CA 90038 323-845-1155 tel 323-845-1170 fax