ARSCLIST  February 2013

ARSCLIST February 2013

Re: Reminder - Renew your ARSC membership please - Ben's question

Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Feb 2013 06:59:39 -0500

And, if you can spare some extra cash for the Copyright Reform Fund, it'll be worth every penny if
we can get the stupid, user-hostile US laws changed. More stuff you like will be available in more
formats more often.

-- Tom Fine