ARSCLIST  August 2012

ARSCLIST August 2012

Re: trouble on DAT transfer

Jeff Carroll /Bluefield Mastering <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Aug 2012 11:07:04 -0400

Whoops, I should have read more closely.  I do agree it sounds like a clocking issue.

Jeff Carroll, Mastering Engineer
Bluefield Mastering Inc. - Raleigh, NC USA
http://www.BluefieldMastering.com
Phone 919.859.0102