ARSCLIST  February 2013

ARSCLIST February 2013

Re: New MLP (Vol 2) box -Decca product info now live

"Gray, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 16 Feb 2013 18:30:03 +0000

I'd love to see Merc monos issued on CD .... it might be a bit of a hard sell, though, since the Merc mono LPs didn't get near the
promotion the stereo ones did in the High End press. Where is Bert Whyte when we need him ...?

Mike Gray