If you know anyone looking for an entry level position, please have them apply at http://www.texastech.edu/careers/staff-positions.php
Click on Search openings and use the Requisition Id number 189BR.
Extended Job Title
Texas Tech University
Performs semi-professional work on various projects and programs. Work is performed under supervision within established policies with latitude for independent judgment. Employee performance is based upon a review of completed work and overall results obtained. May supervise specialized clerical section.
* Assist with student worker supervision
* Help maintain audiovisual (A/V) holdings, such as processing collections, updating databases, preparing finding aids
* Development of inventories and finding aids for collections, digitization projects, and preservation of A/V collections
* Assist with oral history workflow
* Patron and donor duplication/digitization requests
* Oversee audio and video digitization needs
Curtis L. Peoples, Ph.D.
Associate Archivist, Crossroads Music Archive, www.crossroadsofmusic.ttu.edu<http://www.crossroadsofmusic.ttu.edu/>
Unit Head, Crossroads Recording Studio, http://library.ttu.edu/crossroadsrecordingstudio/
Southwest Collection, Texas Tech University
P. O. Box 41041
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041
Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>