ARSCLIST  July 2017

ARSCLIST July 2017

Re: seeking US radio coverage of London blitz summer 1940

Steve Greene <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Jul 2017 08:52:52 -0400

Mattie:
You may want to contact the National Archives at [log in to unmask] They have
significant deeded collections.  Ditto with the FDR Library in Hyde Park:

Good luck with your project!

Steve

Steve Greene
Audiovisual Archivist
Nixon Presidential Library and Museum
National Archives and Records Administration
(301) 837-1772