I have a musician friend who was on vacation in Italy three weeks ago. Now she is stuck there and missing gigs - although the gigs got cancelled too, so what an one do? :-)
> On Mar 13, 2020, at 12:32 PM, Gary A. Galo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Thanks for those comment, Lou, which I completely agree with. It makes no sense, at this point, to go forward with this conference.
> In addition to the obvious risks of getting sick, what concerns me almost as much is the possibility that the border could close while we're up there. Then what do we do? I have no interest in taking that chance. Even if the conference happens, I am leaning strongly toward not going, and will delay a decision on registration until the last minute. I am hoping that the decision will be made for me, and I would bet that I'm not alone.