ARSCLIST  September 2014

ARSCLIST September 2014

Re: What label is this?

Peter Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Sep 2014 21:40:25 -0400

I have a recording of wind octets recorded in the early sixties by NYC
freelancers that may include Schuman. I am not sure who the composer of
the works was. I will take a look at when I am back home sometime tomorrow.
Confusing matters somewhat, at least as far as my dim memory is
concerned, is that there was also an oboist, also in NY, named Harry
Shulman who did a fair amount of recording on obscure labels around the
same time.

Peter Hirsch