ARSCLIST  November 2019

ARSCLIST November 2019

Re: ARSCLIST Digest - 6 Nov 2019 to 7 Nov 2019 (#2019-241)

Douglas Pomeroy <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Nov 2019 15:23:31 +0000

You could try KAB Electro Acoustics.kabusa.com

Date:    Thu, 7 Nov 2019 11:01:45 -0500
From:    "6295LARGE ." <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Is this a reliable brand for Stanton styli?

Hello everyone.

Can you please tell me if this is a quality brand for styli?
https://www.ebay.com/c/1528709926
If not, please recommend your 3 favorite sources for styli?

Thank you.
Ben Roth

Doug Pomeroy
193 Baltic St., Brooklyn, NY 11201-6173