ARSCLIST  January 2012

ARSCLIST January 2012

Re: Travel plans for Rochester

Dennis Rooney <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Jan 2012 19:47:16 -0500

Dear Rainer,

You've had many good suggestions about travel options. I think two
sights are worth seeing if you have not seen them before: the Lower
Hudson River Valley and Niagra Falls. The latter is an easy drive from
Rochester. The former can really only be appreciated in its full
splendor by taking the train from Penn Station to Albany. It is one of
the great scenic views of North America.

DDR

--
Dennis D. Rooney
303 W. 66th Street, 9HE