In israel schools were suspended for the next five weeks. All venues are
closed and no gatherings of more than 100 people are allowed. Anyone
returning from abroad must quarantine themselves for 14 days. And most
flights have been suspended. I wouldn’t take that risk either.
On Fri, 13 Mar 2020 at 22:17 Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I have a musician friend who was on vacation in Italy three weeks ago. Now
> she is stuck there and missing gigs - although the gigs got cancelled too,
> so what an one do? :-)
> Lou Judson
> Intuitive Audio
> > On Mar 13, 2020, at 12:32 PM, Gary A. Galo <
> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > Thanks for those comment, Lou, which I completely agree with. It makes
> no sense, at this point, to go forward with this conference.
> > In addition to the obvious risks of getting sick, what concerns me
> almost as much is the possibility that the border could close while we're
> up there. Then what do we do? I have no interest in taking that chance.
> Even if the conference happens, I am leaning strongly toward not going, and
> will delay a decision on registration until the last minute. I am hoping
> that the decision will be made for me, and I would bet that I'm not alone.
> > Best,
> > Gary
Expert digitization services for Audio Video
3K scanning for film 8mm-35mm
Timeless Recordings Music Label
[log in to unmask]