ARSCLIST  January 2010

ARSCLIST January 2010

Re: Media Timeline - Death of music business

Aaron Luis Levinson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Jan 2010 17:07:50 +0000

You missed my point. It is not about formats nor is it about consumer choices. It is about the elevation of mediocrity and the corporatization of a field that was once led by people whose consuming passion was music all else followed from that.