ARSCLIST  March 2015

ARSCLIST March 2015

78 shelving for sale

Steven Smolian <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Mar 2015 11:46:23 -0400

I have a large number of unfinished shelves some plywood, some pine, that
hold 12" records, some carpenter-made. They are mostly 48" wide.   They are
three shelf units with two dividers per shelf.  They can be stacked.   I've
emptied out a storage locker in Frederick, MD, which is where they are
located.  No shipping on these.  Price is negotiable.