ARSCLIST  January 2017

ARSCLIST January 2017

Re: A Glowing Bush, 9/11 predicted in Exodus. Technocracy, mind uploading, and ... are you awake yet?

"Gary A. Galo" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jan 2017 13:30:50 +0000

No, there was no such memo, and I agree with Jeff completely. If one more of these emails appears on the listserve, I'm going to contact the ARSC President and find out what can be done to get the sender off it. This kind of crap is totally inappropriate.

Gary