ARSCLIST  December 2009

ARSCLIST December 2009

Re: Cardboard record and player combo/missionary tool

Dan Nelson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:46:31 -0800

There was a missionary organization in Los Angeles CA that had something like this.... they took them by the 1000's to areas without electricity or at least not  in rural areas.
This dates back to  the  late 40s  that i know of.
dnward