ARSCLIST  April 2013

ARSCLIST April 2013

Re: Record Store Day

Roger Kulp <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Apr 2013 20:36:23 -0600

A couple of things. I actually have a fair amount of what is on the Psychedelic Brazil collection on actual Brazilian records,either originals,or compilations and reissues from the 70s and 80s.I was kind of disappointed by the Latin Psychedelia collection,because there was not enough hard rock on it.Stuff like The Dug Dugs.If Sony/BMG were to give us a quality vinyl pressing of Smog,I would have been very pleased indeed. Is it me,or does anybody else think they have gone overboard with the RSD records this year? You know too many,and quantity over quality. Roger > Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:31:35 -0400> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Record Store Day> To: [log in to unmask]> > In a message dated 4/24/2013 6:51:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  > [log in to unmask] writes:> > Rough  Guide had a good idea with including whole bonus albums in the > download codes  with their RSD > LPs. So you buy "Psychedelic Brazil" and get a download of  that whole > album plus a bonus album by > Jupiter Maca, a deeper dive into  that style of music.> Actually ALL Rough Guide Cds have a bonus CD now. Have had for at least a  > year,>  > Steve