ARSCLIST  December 2014

ARSCLIST December 2014

advice as to who might be willing to bulk purchase and move a LARGE set of records

"Novak, Miranda" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Dec 2014 16:56:23 +0000

Hi,

I'm hoping this group can point me in the direction of a business or person/people who bulk purchase LPs. I work for a library who inherited a large legacy collection of albums (approx. 25,000) many of which, we have been told, are considered to be unique or of value. We don't have the capacity to store or catalog these (we do have the physical card catalogs for much of the collection) and would be happy to sell them for a flat price to someone who would be willing to buy the lot and move them. I have some information about titles included in the collection but MOST of the information is in the card catalog. Please ping me off-list with any leads and thank-you in advance!

Miranda Novak
Technology Services Manager
College of Saint Benedict/Saint John's University