[email protected]

ARSCLIST  August 2010

ARSCLIST August 2010

Re: Pressing Plant on TV "Modern Marvels Retro-tech"

Steve Abrams <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 15 Aug 2010 17:12:43 +0100

"The night has been long
  ditto, ditto my song"

I am very grateful for being reminded of the ditto.

And that, in turn, has reminded me of the day in 1950 when I became a
publisher, having acquired a "planograph" jelly duplicator, also known as a
"hectograph."

As for the gentleman - the one who objects to music being discussed on
ARSCLIST - who hasn't turned on the telly for five years; he's too busy
watching videos on his computer.

SA