BIBCO Archives

BIBCO@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

BIBCO Home

BIBCO  September 2008

BIBCO September 2008

BIBCO/CONSER stats--yrend FY2008

Carolyn Ruth Sturtevant <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:56:07 -0400

Reminder to BIBCO and CONSER stat reporters:
Still a few days to send your BIBCO or CONSER stats....

Record Contribution Stats Reports:
September 26 was the stated deadline for sending your final BIBCO and
CONSER stats reports for September contributions and FY2008.
There is still time...We'll run our stats program on Oct. 2.
Please send no reports Oct. 2-Oct. 15.

If your internal stats procedures make it impossible to report on our early schedule, please add your stats to the Nov. 7 report.

November 7--is the deadline for a report on your contributions for the
first reporting period of FY2008.

These institutions have reports in our pending file on Sept. 29, at 10:00 am.
They will display as September 2008 stats,