Help for BIBFRAME Archives

BIBFRAME Archives

BIBFRAME@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

BIBFRAME Home

BIBFRAME  January 2012

BIBFRAME January 2012

Re: Major conference on libraries and the Semantic Web, 26-27 April 2012

"Ford, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:25:14 -0500

I'm hoping for a little clarification about the dates we're to hold for this major conference.

The subject line says it is to be held 26-27 April 2012 (a Thursday and Friday).

But, the message says:

> DCMI (Dublin Core Metadata Initiative) and others will host a one-day
> seminar on Friday 27 April 2012...

and

> The seminar will be preceded by inaugural meetings of the new DCMI
> Vocabulary Management Community [2] and DCMI Bibliographic Metadata
> Task Group [3] on Thursday 28 April 2012 which will be open to all.

The 27th and 28th of April (a Friday and Saturday) do not match the subject line dates.  Also, should "preceded by" (in the second snippet) actually be "followed by" or is the day/date combination incorrect?

Rgds,
Kevin