EAD January 1999

Re: WordPerfect SGML

Bill Landis <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Jan 1999 13:35:53 -0800

On Fri, 8 Jan 1999, Derrick Clements wrote:

>   The thing is, I've had to add a Notation section to the EAD DTD to
> accomodate .gif graphics files for my various <dao> elements within the
> document instance.  Would a generic .lgc file still work then?

Derrick;

The 1.0 dtd file eadnotat.ent (part 4 of the dtd) contains the following
notation declaration:

<!NOTATION gif      PUBLIC
"+//ISBN 0-7923-9432-1::Graphic Notation//NOTATION CompuServe
Graphic Interchange Format//EN"

If that'll work, the generic .lgc file available at the Library of
Congress EAD web site