Help for EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

EDUCAT Home

EDUCAT  November 2004

EDUCAT November 2004

Re: LCSH Training materials in a cataloging course

Steve Shadle <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:03:39 -0800

TEXT/PLAIN

Cheryl -- I'm one of the trainers for the course and gave my first
workshop a couple weeks ago.  The materials are very clear, thorough and
appear (from evaluations) to cover the basic needs for catalogers using
LCSH.  The workshop was very well-received.  I will be happy to answer any
questions you have about the workshop.  --Steve