EDUCAT March 2012

Book reviewer needed

Suzanne Stauffer <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Mar 2012 18:26:06 +0000

I'm looking for someone to review : Tarulli, Laurel. "The library catalogue as social space : promoting patron driven collections, online communities, and enhanced reference and readers' services," for Cataloging & Classification Quarterly.

Please contact me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Suzanne M. Stauffer, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Louisiana State University
275 Coates Hall