Help for EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT Archives

[email protected]

EDUCAT Home

EDUCAT  April 2014

EDUCAT April 2014

Automatic reply: [heur] [eduCAT] DCMI/ASIS&T Joint Webinar: "How to pick the low hanging fruits of Linked Data"

Tracy Pizzi <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 Apr 2014 11:14:03 +0000

I am currently out of the office with limited access to email. I will respond to all messages when I return on Monday, April 28th, 2014.

Thank you!

*****
Tracy Pizzi, MLIS
Catalog Librarian - Technical Services Manager
Cabarrus County Public Library
27 Union Street, North; Concord, NC 28025
704.920.2062
www.cabarruscounty.us/library
www.facebook.com/cabarruscountylibrary

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.