Help for FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

FEDLIB Home

FEDLIB  February 2016

FEDLIB February 2016

Government Contractors working in Federal Libraries

"DREW, WILFRED E JR CTR USAF AFMC AFRL/RIOSI" <[log in to unmask]>

Federal Librarians Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Feb 2016 16:37:10 +0000

I am a government contractor working in a USAF research and technical library.  I am interested in contacting and exchanging information with other contractors working in federal libraries.  As contractors, I feel we have need for support and information that as a group we may not receive from our employers.  Is there any interest in finding a venue for such conversations and exchange of information?  Please contact me off list at my personal email -- [log in to unmask]

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Goldbelt C6
Technical Librarian
AFMC/AFRL/RIOSI