Help for FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

FEDLIB Home

FEDLIB  September 2019

FEDLIB September 2019

National Food Review excess issues (UNCLASSIFIED)

"Bremner, Patricia E (Patti) CIV USARMY CCDC SC (USA)" <[log in to unmask]>

Federal Librarians Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Sep 2019 21:41:02 +0000

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

This title is excess to our needs.  Please let me know if you are interested in any of these by 30 Sep 19 to claim, otherwise they will be put in the recycling bin.

ISSN : 	0164-3428
Title : 	United States Department of Agriculture National Food Review
Other Title : 	National Food Review
Volume Info : 	NFR-5-v.11 (2) (scattered)
Co-Author : 	United States Dept. of Agriculture

We have:

NFR-5, December 1978
NFR-15, Summer 1981
NFR-16, Fall 1981