Help for FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

FEDLIB Home

FEDLIB  March 2019

FEDLIB March 2019

Federal Librarian Interest Group ALA Annual Conference Meeting, Monday, June 24

Lee Lipscomb <[log in to unmask]>

Federal Librarians Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Mar 2019 17:50:34 -0400

The transition from FAFLRT to the ASGCLA Federal Librarian Interest Group/ASGCLA Armed Forces Librarian Interest Group is now complete. We have a lot to discuss regarding our past, present, and future as an organization.

Federal Librarian Interest Group ALA Annual Conference Meeting
Mon, June 24
11:00am-12:00pm
Room: TBA

Please post the topics you would like to see on our agenda. Most importantly, please come and be a part of the discussion. I hope to see you there!

Regards,

Lee Lipscomb
Federal Libraries Interest Group Leader