Please join us as FEDLINK host's a product demonstration by RightNow Technologies...
RightNow Technologies award- winning Customer Relationship Management solution for the public sector are currently deployed in nearly every cabinet level department in the federal government as well as throughout the DOD. Currently we are working with three Federal agencies in their Library Services groups:
* Department of Transportation National Transportation Library
* The Environmental Protection Agency- National Library Network
* The Government Printing Office- Library Services and Content Management
RightNow uniquely understands what it takes to effectively serve the library services and internal government employees whose expectations have been greatly elevated by their experiences with companies in the private sector, even as budget constraints and staffing shortfalls become increasingly problematic. RightNow Technologies offers its solution under the Software-as -a- Service model, allowing agencies to take full advantage of the most advanced technology on the market without burdensome costs and workloads associated with conventional software ownership.
RightNow Technologies helps agencies provide:
* Web and Voice self service
* Efficient multichannel case management
* High-performance email response management
* Proactive outbound communication
* Powerful, self-learning knowledge base technology
* Actionable constituent insight
Date: Wednesday - November 4, 2009
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Library of Congress
FEDLINK Training Room (LA217)
Adams Building, 2nd Floor
101 Independence Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20540
Call Holly Kerwin
[log in to unmask]
TTY (202) 707-4995
Request ADA Accommodations five business days in advance at [log in to unmask]
Free, but advanced registration is required.
Contact Holly Kerwin at [log in to unmask] to register.
Please notify FLICC at (202) 707-4813 if you cannot attend to allow those on the waiting list an opportunity to register.