FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

FEDLIB Home

FEDLIB  May 2018

FEDLIB May 2018

Age and ageing article (UNCLASSIFIED)

"Bremner, Patricia E (Patti) CIV USARMY RDECOM NSRDEC (US)" <[log in to unmask]>

Federal Librarians Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 May 2018 18:01:20 +0000

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Good afternoon,

We are having trouble getting this request filled on interlibrary loan.

If anyone is able to provide us with a copy, we would be most appreciative.

Altered water excretion in healthy elderly men, by Crowe MJ, Forsling ML, Rolls BJ, Phillips PA, Ledingham JG, Smith RF.
Age and ageing, vol. 16, no. 5, September 1987.  Pp. 285-293.
https://academic.oup.com/ageing/article-abstract