GHELIST Archives

GHELIST@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

GHELIST Home

GHELIST  May 2019

GHELIST May 2019

Question about June 6 Esri seminar

"Lazorchak, William" <[log in to unmask]>

Geospatial Hosting Environment <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 May 2019 20:08:07 +0000

Folks,

Esri can't hold our regular seminar on June 6. We have a couple of options:
1) We can reschedule for later in the month (June 13 or 20, depending on room availability)
2) Cancel for June (the only problem is that we've already canceled for July because of the Esri conference, and that might affect August as well).

Please drop a note back with your preference (and any ideas for topics you might have - we've been planning on continuing the look at ArcGISPro but can always use for topics.).

Thanks,

Butch

Butch Lazorchak
IT Project Manager, Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO)
Geospatial Hosting Environment Project
Finding Aids EAD3 Project
BusinessObjects360 Project
HCD Tableau Implementation Project