Help for GHELIST Archives

GHELIST Archives

GHELIST@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

GHELIST Home

GHELIST  June 2016

GHELIST June 2016

Re: Notes from today's 5/25 GHE users meeting

"Uzel, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>

Geospatial Hosting Environment <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Jun 2016 16:18:22 -0400

Butch - Thanks for the meeting notes from last week. I am anxious to test the portal and republish my maps and applications as soon as I have the new SDE connection files installed. Since I can't test currently, From your notes you mention that the system configuration issues addressed by Esri should have fixed the issues with the portal. Have these issue fixes been verified?  Specifically:
1. The Story Map template popup banner is whited-out, can't see "1 of 3" items selected text.
2. The Basic Map template popup banner is partially cut off.
3. In applications, layers sometimes do not render.

As it is now June, I am anxious to complete the High School Graduation Rates map application and move it to the Congressional Portal for final report publication.

Thanks,

Jim