Help for GHELIST Archives

GHELIST Archives

GHELIST@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

GHELIST Home

GHELIST  November 2018

GHELIST November 2018

Weekly GHE meeting this Wednesday, 11/21. Should we have it?

"Lazorchak, William" <[log in to unmask]>

Geospatial Hosting Environment <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Nov 2018 20:33:57 +0000

Folks,

Many humanoids enjoy the holiday of ritual mass consumption called "Thanksgiving."

Many Library staff take time off in advance to prepare their bodies for the gluttonous exercise ("pie training").

With that in mind, only 1/3 of the GHE staff will be available for the weekly GHE meeting on Wednesday 11/21. If others will be absent we can cancel in advance, but one of us will be there if a meeting is necessary.

Thanks,

Butch

Butch Lazorchak
IT Project Manager, Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO)
Geospatial Hosting Environment Project
Finding Aids EAD3 Project
BusinessObjects360 Project
Library of Congress